Packaging & Assembly Solutions
Are you selling a variety of products in different sizes, types, or quantities? Do you need an assembly and packaging solution for your business? Are you in the market to find a turnkey fulfillment company that can provide assembly, packaging, warehousing, and shipping, so you can spend more time developing sales for your business?
Fieldtex Products has the experience and attention to detail required to meet your logistics needs for a wide range of items with both precision and speed. We have the resources necessary to provide a cost-effective, customized solution to assemble, package, store, pick, pack and ship orders of your products for as many or as few items per order as required.
Fieldtex Products can adapt to a customer's needs, working closely with your engineering and marketing staff to understand the final use of the product and to build fail-safes into the assembly process. We can integrate labeling, traceability, and final inspection into the process. If required, we will assist you in packaging design, and procure all the components necessary for the assembly and final packaging.
The Fieldtex Products solution includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Assemble and package products to your specifications.
- A reliable inventory control system.
- Accurate and prompt shipment with shipping labels and tracking information for both you and your customer.
- The lowest freight rates available, based on weight, shipping carton, and UPS, USPS, and FedEx zones; same day shipping, or next day for late afternoon or night orders.
- Customer support personnel will answer questions and resolve problems to insure satisfaction.
- Reports for objective assessments and predictable plan forecasting.
Everyday, Fieldtex Products packages and ships hundreds of orders to customers all over North America. Call us today to find out how quickly you can get started. Let us help you streamline your business and reduce your overhead. We'll build you an action plan that helps lay the roadmap, coordinate with you to bring in your product, inventory it, integrate our systems with your process, and begin shipping quickly.